Extraordinary


"Desparation is the courage of cowards."

Extraordinary.

I calmly maneuver like that of Flash Gordon and break an opponent's delivery incredibly fast; over easy is the wave and I don't relate the context with Door Dash. Manipulation is the goal of a clever opportunist, so why did any of you think I would ever change? Staying the same is what has allowed me to officially arrive in the space that I hold. The Christ from your childhood is who told me this. Or maybe it was a stoic mentor you kept in touch with throughout your many, many and overexplained travels. Stay relentlessly vigilant, stay militantly vocal, but pick your spots cautiously like parking spot before a night out on the town. Please adjust your focus and walk steadily with me as the MINISTER OF MASTERPIECES illustrates andother glory-filled picture yet again for the longing people and, of course, Jason Christopher. At this point, there is literally no other way for me to get the main point across, so.. 

Please choose wisely. 

The opposition within this somewhat cursed game has remained concussed for over a decade and a half ago in my opinion. The living equals have willingly retired and briskly walked into the sunset and I don't blame them for one second. NOT. ONE. BIT. Understand though, that I am not there just yet or even contemplating retirement at the ripe age that I am. They are hell bent on raising their mostly bratty children, taking productive care of their dwindling parents and older kinfolk while I remain sitting in an aggressive posture waiting for the next adversary's head to forcibly spike into the unforgiving canvas depending on the day. Depending on the venue. Depending on the crowd at hand. Timing is everything and again, I don't dislike you or anyone else for any of this. What I do have a problem with is this strictly juvenile and entitled mentality that has come with every single competitor I see in my vast range of vision.

Christopher.

Who made you think this was okay? And why do you aimlessly aid the filth in the cause? Who told you that any of this was anything close to being acceptable? I know I didn't. I know for a fact that yesteryear didn't go out of their  way to instill the beautiful intricacies and structured principles only for the baby to be thrown out with the bath water. We didn't do this. My time didn't do this. My era didn't do this.  Yours did. YOU DID. And you were rude about doing so to be completly frank with you. You wouldn't be here without us. That's why I'm allowed to talk about the past with a smile on my face from ear to ear. And you have to take what I give you like a baby in a high chair.

But to your point, or the point you're trying or going to try to make as our stories cross paths is this. It's that was then and this is now, right? And NOW, I'm about to beat you like Glass Joe because I've studied your patterns and learned to exploit your weaknesses to what most would call a somber tune. I've meticulously paid attention to what you've done and have been doing in the short time that Ultimate Combat Sports has had it's doors open. THE GUEST OF HONOR is that vigilant one that gets to dictate what you will be and what will be reiterated as it pertains to your name and what will be a triial purpose in this business we all somehow find love in. 

Basically, you don't know what you're doing, doing, doing, doing.

I love vacuuming because its an easy chore. That mostly straightforward duty, just like you hold the same weight most times like a work out partner. Spot me? At least you would hope. I am more savvy than you can even imagine and if you knew the ballistics that come with the statistics of my wrestling career, sexy fighting career.. It'd make you fall to your knees like you were a fucking Muslim while praying in a mosque. Hispanic, no Belize. Feel free to tell me what you think this interaction will really result to. For you, of course, not me. I already have a good idea of how all of this is going to properly transpire.

Hi, Jason Christopher. 

Let it be noted that I'm like a hair pick to the black community. You're a pompous zealot being gifted a new Tesla for his 16th birthday. The type to get a part time job because your parents told you to.. only to get fired on purpose for not giving a shit about your responsibilities in the work place. I've known everything you could possibly bring to the table since I was eight years old because you have no idea what I had to go through to commandeer the traditional ears in this lucrative sport without a  single distraction. That's for you and your peers. I'm everyone you wanted to be already like or want to emulate without a debate that continues to serenade everyone I've faced within the last two months.

I'm a full fucking load, my boy. I've already taveled and the ups and downs like a mother fucking elevator. Let that sink in.

And yes, my friends, I am sober at the moment. It's been a month and a half.

Comets dodge rockets to hit the Earth's soil without a cordial conversation that you just would like space to contemplate on. I am just performing to perform because my insight has a place in the world we live in when it comes to the game of chess that is utterly absolute.

Ultra Championship Sports. 

Say less. And though I've been blessed enough to do it. I have to be conniving in order to protect the craft. The sport. The trade. Protect my one of one craft. It's actually one of the few things I care about.

My one of one trade that only certan people know how to slip, evade and . Or get me of my rocker. Whatever. Just listen. Overstand the commitment needed to be legitimate for a millisecond. It would produce changes in all of your lives. 

And Jason, I didn't used to be able to say this with confidence. There were times years and years ago where I just didn't want to even show up. I did overall or for the most part, but I didn't if that makes sense. But now, now I'm more focused and detail oriented than a movie in 4K. 

Please understand that the window you've had thus far in this UCS tournament is closing faster than a sunroof because it just started raining outside.

Lets collide built on the pride you established from beating nobodies. Please crawl back into the hole you surfaced from. I am better than all of you no matter the invisible vail you try your best to claim. I don't care about the details of the contemporaries and how they gas you up like a rented car before returning it to Enterprise. THE fucking DREAMCATCHER is the only portion of anything you need to be paying attention to right now. And that goes for you and any of the other contemporaries wishing for my downfall. Good luck. Salute. None of you can stop me. I'm I'm a warlord in his prime. None of you can uproot the tree that has already been planted while the roots demand the space. Yes, I've been living in said business. 

And I've tackled Giants before like I'm in the NFC East.

Yup.

Think your thoughts through before responding. My hypothesisis is crystal clear as day and your proclaimations are iffy like a forecast from a meteorologist. My incline slams your facial features into a half marble, half oak wood table with no regard whatsoever. None of them including you are in my league and until I physically see otherwise, you'll find yourself being bitter like a bag of Salt & Vinegar chips from Tims OR the outcome of this. I seize opportunities when they come to the light. I surf on the elevated plains that consist of greatness and I think the two people that allowed me to recognize my true credit score. I just need Jason to understand that you can't out highlight a damn highlighter. Maybe its me. He'll see it soon like an order from Amazon. If you order right now, the oncoming torture will deliver faster for a price.

Please try again No quarters. 


Now let's show our lateral movement. You're a cougar with too much baggage and a bad mood -- NOBODY thinks about you. EVER. Your perspective is that of a sensitive  child and Black & Mild's cant help you recover the morning after if you so chose. I float backwards while you walk in sand asking for hand outs. I trust NOBODY while you assume everyone here has thought of your best interest at heart. POST MALONE - Fall Apart. Google that while you lose to me with googly eyes about how much I'm getting back on my taxes this year. You're practice and I'm from Virginia willing to not bring up Allen Iverson. Are we seriously talking about practice?

You are just PRACTICE.

Do you still not comprehend the words that are coming out of my mouth? Should I bring up the fact that your name is two first names? Like, why though? It's Visine and clearly the most cringe thing you could do as an adult. Upi are am adult, right? Like, realy? The opponent you fought last was better than you just so you know. You lucked out like getting pulled over intoxicated and just a warning for your the additions to your actions. I don't care about your past, buddy.  Change that shit while your entourage changes their opinion of you when I become the first Ultra Combat Sports champion like only the GUEST OF HONOR can. I'm the SINISTER OF SAURON. I'm why you even have a fucking occupation. Should I bold and italicize the insults to a spamming degree you couldn't ignore if you prayed for it? You're not a beloved friend or an overly forward neighbor. You're the kid I felt bad for a copule tables over in grade school because they stole your chocolate milk carton. Don't try to swiftly sled this impossible avenue with me understanding that we are vastly different. I will dissect you like a fetal pig in middle school...  to the fucking letter and make sure everything I want to happen comes to fruition. 

This is called ambition. I will never say NO. Ever.

(whispers) Hey, bud. The NEW competition is ME.

But let's talk further. Lets hum to the tune of you not having any successes anymore. I was brought to Ultimate Combat Sports to be the face of the company and/or situation. I'm literally done treading water. I'm not going to sit in one place and hope chances come my way. I will eat freely like you probably do in those annoying sample booths in Costco. What does that make you feel like? I will answer when you're done. My attention is more expensive than a  new pair of hockey skates. CCM? Bauer? However you want to take it. Me better than you?

TRUUUUUUUUE!


I hope you got a hand on the rift in that one. I'm not new and fully understand the process that I need to obsess about. YOU and WHOEVER ELSE are not my friend. I'm on an island and have a grip on what needs to be done to change the boring narrative that has plagued all of the ambitions needed to take where we are to another milestone. For me.

Smile for me, Christopher. I'm going to rearrage your face like Mister Potato Head toy.

Nose here. Mouth there. Eyes somewhere else. I've always respected the ERA before me and have never promoted myself as a gate keeper. A sleeper to win the match is the enigma that I preach for four hours -- a sermon sixteen times a week. Leave me alone. None of you have ever been releate to the heavens for me and I've always designed myself as larger than all of you combined. Cocky much? I shine no matter what your weather application says when you gather your senses in the morning. Trust me,  that there is an blatant explanation to the expertise of the range I wish to evolve to. I am the immediate danger to you and yours and the past knew that too. I just didn't see the reality of it all as sharply as I do now.

Pay attention.

All of you are a fool's gold. Laugh now, cry later. I'm a great debater without Denzel Washington. See me now, please. Or should I not be asking for anything anymore? Jason? I am som much cooler than ALL OF YOU. And I pursue ventures that make vultures choose what they plan to eat later. 

I am the monument's highest point with the swan dive of the protaganist in  Assassins Creed. I am the build you wished you had. I am the guild that took you to that extraosseous place. My lavish palace pours filtered water and a form of cemented hope. The ropes also can leave you in a conniption fit that screams across centuries. Yeah, you right. Little Trees in the car will not ruin the filth today.

The MINISTER OF MASTERPIECES. The GUEST OF HONOR. The DREAMCATCHER and newly the SINISTER OF SAURON himself?

Yeah, I'm extraordinary.

Extraordinary. 

Popular posts from this blog

Story Week 2

SIATO GOH Application/Bio --- 3/9/24

Spoken Word